We have been spoiled this past week as Rob has had off from work since he only took a limited time when Anna was born. We survived the heat wave by staying in the AC and having the opportunity to get lots of pool time this past week. Tyler and I had four days worth of pool dates- we visited our friends Becky & Lana, went to Wirth Park, went to Terri's (daycare provider) pool and went to a pool today with some of our dinner club friends. I think we are definitely considered beach bums - boy do I miss my childhood pool on Circle Court. Thanks to my mom for watching Anna this week while I pawned her off to make these pool dates possible :)
We had a playdate with Lana.
Kids love to share don't they? I am sure I wasn't helping matters as I was trying to capture them not sharing on film. They both look pretty determined to get that kick board.
Lana and Tyler had fun in the tub- I am sure these pictures will surface when they get older :)
Staying hydrated...
Rob's first trip to one of our favorite summer hangouts, Wirth Park. He enjoyed it outside of submerging his new I-phone under water. Could have been a very expensive pool day, but Thank Goodness for the warranty we were still under :)
A trip to the zoo...Anna's first trip...
Ty's first ride on the train.. I think he had the shock-factor going on as he couldn't believe he was actually riding the real thing!
Wondering what Rob and Tyler are looking at? Oh look below... Tyler was waving to the monkey, but looks like I caught Rob waving!
Summer is flying too fast... just trying to keep busy (which isn't hard to do) and have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment