
Tyler turned 15 months and I must say he must be going through a growth spurt. He is constantly going to the frig grunting for more food. The baby in my belly must be also growing because I can't stop shoving food down my mouth. Some days at work, I eat my lunch at 10:45am, which seems really early but when you eat breakfast at 6:30AM it really isn't. Tyler was 22 lbs (still 25%) and 31 1/2 inches (he dropped from 75% to 53% for height). Overall things are looking good for our little boy. We graduated from 2x a week physical therapy to now only 1x a week, however the biggest reason for that is that insurance is fighting us "tooth and nail" now saying he no longer needs it. In other words, they no longer want to pay for it and although I am slightly complaining we are blessed for ALL that insurance has covered with Tyler. Since when is an insurance company qualified to discharge a little boy from PT? Since we are only down to 1x a week, I signed Tyler and myself up for a swim lesson that starts the end of the month so that should be fun!! Tyler loves bath time so I am sure he will love his swim time. It's one thing I really wanted to squeeze in before his/her brother sister comes. Tyler is starting to become rather chatty and I am getting excited for the words to start coming together for him. Rob and I will need to start censoring our words around him because it's only a matter of time that he will pick up on everything :)
Other than that, The Brenton household is getting ready for the Superbowl tomorrow. I can honestly say I haven't watched every Packer game this year, couldn't tell you all the players on the team, but now that they are in the SuperBowl, you would think I have season tickets and have been to every game. I am currently a die-hart! I am SOOOO excited for the game and hope we can come home with a victory!

Last weekend we had a SuperBowl Play-off party at our house. The kids played nicely together and the guys weren't too wild in the basement. Not only was it exciting to see the Packers win, but to see them win against the Bears. My brother-n-law Dave came to the party and well let's just say I haven't heard him so quiet in a LONG time!





Tyler enjoys exploring with spoon which can lead to quite a messy meal time :)



We got Tyler a new chair for his big boy room and so far he loves it.. just being a little silly!


More posts to come.. yes our internet is still DOWN at our household so I use the internet a lot less, but it saves me time and between Rob's work computer and my work computer I have been surviving. We just need to find time and go get a new computer. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment