Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Fun

This past weekend we celebrated my dad's birthday.. he was surrounded by lots of love from his grandkids (and of course his own kids). Happy Birthday Dad- we love you!







Sweet kisses from Great-Grandma



Bananas and Blueberries Oh My
Tyler can NOT get enough of blueberries and bananas these days. This is not a bad problem to have because I am glad he likes fruit and is not addicted to cookies, but at the same time we have to limit his intake so the boy doesn't get so "bound up". When the news predicted the big blizzard we had this month, I wasn't worried about stocking up on the normal staples, I was worried that we had bananas and blueberries in the house otherwise it could have made for a LONG snow day!!

"Mama- I see those blueberries and I am determined to get them"








"I grunted long enough and mama and dada caved in and gave me ANOTHER banana today. Looks like I win!!!"








Not the most flattering picture of Tyler, but this is what happens when he does not get a banana seriously!!! I can not take him into the grocery store and go through the produce section without a meltdown in the banana aisle.


This last picture is from a playdate with work friends kids. One of the teachers got a "mommy and me" group started which we try to meet once a month, but lately we haven't been as good about meeting with the holidays thrown in there. The little girl in the middle is 8 weeks younger than Tyler and then the other little boy and the other little girl were born days apart and are 3 monthes apart from Tyler. It's fun to see this bunch grow. They all have such different personalities!



Enough blogging in one weekend for me. Once the little boy is up from his nap, away we go to our Packer Superbowl Party... can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment