Busy week ahead.. Tyler goes in for a Milk Challenge Test at Children's on Wednesday to see if he outgrew the milk allergy. The egg and peanut is still high so they are not testing for that. It will be a long drawn out today, but hopefully we will come home with some good news. I also found mac-no-cheese that he can eat (not sure how good it is) and discovered he can eat the original chex mix so that is good news.. more fun stuff for his diet.

Due to the football season in full bloom, Tyler has been practicing on the weekends to keep his form. He has quite an arm... not sure if he will play baseball or football?

A few weekends ago we had a play group at my friend Lisa with her two boys. I enjoyed watching them rough-house. It was pretty entertaining!



No more Doc band appointments... Tyler graduated from seeing Karen. When I left our last appointment, I told Karen although I love her dearly, I hope to never see her again. She reported that she hears that phrase quite often!

Not sure what I am going to do with these two moldings of my son's head.. wouldn't that be an visual to have those two sculptures in front of my house as lawn ornaments?

Rob and I went to Whitewater this past weekend for a long overdue date night and celebrated our 10 years of "dating". We decided to go back to Whitewater as that is the place that the magic all happened :) We were AMAZED at all the changes since we graduated and felt like tourists in a town that we once knew so well! Rob and I went to a football play-off game. Although we look like geeks below bundled up, I had to laugh at all the college students who weren't wearing any hats or gloves and barely a sweatshirt.... I am sure they wanted to look good for Mr.or Mrs. Right sitting next them because after all didn't we go to college to find our mate??

Whitewater Alumni.. you would appreciate that Whitewater now has a Topper's Headquarters. Rob thought I was nuts wanting a picture of this... the funny part is that when we were eating Topper's in the restaurant a Ford Explorer pulled up real slow in front of the Headquarters. It looked to be a couple of our age. All of a sudden, I see the window roll down and the lady in the car is taking a picture of the same thing.. Apparently to some of us Alumni this is a pretty big deal!

Topper's fans, this picture below is for you....!!!

On that note, have a good night and Happy Thanksgiving since I won't get a chance to blog before then! Rob and I are so thankful to have you all in our lives!
Cute football pics of Tyler!! Glad to see you are wearing the scarf I made you at the football game:)
ReplyDelete