Saturday, March 6, 2010

March Madness

Tonight we got together with our Whitewater buddies. Need I say more.... we had fun like always! We truly need to get together more often, especially now that one of the couples moved from IL to WI (finally!) This evening consisted of ten adults & 8 kiddos. Our "Fricker Hall" buddies is like another family to us :)


Brian and Tyler


I love this picture... you can't tell that it's posed or anything with Grant holding a beer bottle :) He is definitely a product of his father!


Ethan is telling Rob a story of "invisible juice". I wish I could buy some of this at our Pick N Save... how nice would that be... you drink the juice and can become invisible. Kids have such great imaginations!


My old college roommate (Becky) and I were having fun with our kids... as you can see we strategically placed the doll between the two as a prop. It was kinda like we were playing "house" with our own kids. Although they are only 11 weeks apart, even though Tyler is still so little to me, he seems so much bigger when you put him next to someone so much smaller than him.


Oh Yes... holding hands... these two are going to be trouble!! And Adam... I know you would be honored someday if Tyler takes Lana's hand in marriage:)

Let the memories continue and the stories never end!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Tyler and Lana are so cute together. If they're anything like their mamas, they are going to have some fun playdates together as they get older.

    ReplyDelete