Saturday, March 27, 2010

5 months, 13 hours & counting...

Our baby is 5 months old today! If I blink, I feel like he will be turning 1 years old already.. time is flying and with each month, it seems like such a huge milestone. Tyler is continuing to be a good boy for us and becoming much more active which is pretty entertaining. Last night he slept a solid 13 hours- I believe that is the longest stretch thus far. I panicked when I awoke at 8:30am this morning to his voice because I couldn't believe he slept that long.. he likes his beauty sleep like his mama :) I"ve been in denial this past week as I've been squeezing Tyler into some of my favorite outfits for the last time as he has outgrown some clothes and is officially in 3-6 month clothes. Just like that he gets a whole new wardrobe and I am excited to put him in all the new outfits although I can't believe how fast he is growing!

What's on the seven day forecast? Tyler gets "casted" for his "doc band/helmet" on Monday, PT on Tuesday & Wednesday; Celebrating Daddy's Golden Birthday this week, spending quality time with the grandparents this weekend, and gearing up for his very first Easter celebration and also getting ready to spend lots of time with mommy as I'm 4 days away from Spring Break- can't wait!!! Tyler is also getting anxious as Opening Day is quickly approaching and he wants to bust out his brewer gear!




2 comments:

  1. yea for Spring Break and cuddle time! Hope all goes well at the "fitting"! So...how many games does the little Mr. wish to attend? Too cute! Love those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 months already! He's always such a happy guy:) I'm so excited I got to see him roll over yesterday. Way to go, Tyler! Can't wait to see you for Easter.

    ReplyDelete