Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Oogi!

Oogi is my sister's childhood nickname- don't ask! She will always be an "Oogi" to our family. We celebrated her 29th birthday yesterday. Here is a picture of her and her little man Alex. He is growing up so fast and I've been told he wants a boy cousin. Hailey, on the other hand, wants a girl cousin, so time will tell who we accommodate in this situation. Either way I have a feeling Alex and our kid will get in some trouble someday considering
Dave Michna is the father of this little man :)



Unfornuately Laura's birthday was also the 1-year anniversary of the passing of my grandpa. We have a lot of GREAT memories of grandpa. When I switched my desk calender at home for the quote of the day, here is what it read: "There will be some difficult days, but your angels are here with you, and you will not be alone". I thought the quote was very fitting
and we know graps is watching over us :)
Grandpa- we miss and love you!

1 comment:

  1. If Alex is like his Dad, he will for sure be the instigator in getting him and his cousins into trouble!

    ReplyDelete