Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On my way to the 3rd trimester......

27 weeks - about 3 more months to go.... on my way to the third trimester! Another huge milestone for us... continuing to pray things go well the rest of the way! We are both getting super excited and can't wait for the joys of parenthood. Below are a few pictures from when we were in CA for our "babymoon" as they call it......









We went to the Dodger Game the night of Manny Ramirez bobble head night. He came into the game as a pinch hitter and hit a walk-off grandslam. According to the LA news, the stadium hasn't been that loud in 20 years! We are hoping to sell our bobble heads for some "moola". For someone who gets "antsy" at games, it was a very exciting and fun ball game!

Can't afford to spend any money on Rodeo Drive, but I felt rich while walking down the street!

Rob always says "I am an actress", so it was only fitting that we made an appearance in Hollywood on the walk of fame. It isn't easy bending over these days when you have a belly!

Can you tell I have a secret "Matt Damon" crush :) I think he resembles Rob, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. That baby's going to be popping out in no time! I can't wait! Glad you and Rob had fun on your "babymoon." Now the waiting begins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for a great babymoon! i can't wait to see more pictures and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a great time! I can't believe you are 28 weeks already...time flies! We can't wait to meet that little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun! Seriously - the 3rd trimester already? WOW! I pray for Baby Brenton to arrive safely! I can't wait to meet him/her. SOOOO FUN!

    ReplyDelete