So many of you know I have my "typical Carla" stories to begin with, but there is something to be said for pregnancy forgetfulness. I feel like I am loosing my mind some days and am on a constant Easter egg hunt trying to find things I have lost. I didn't think much of it when I lost my favorite pair of sunglasses, however the other day I left the bathroom sink running much to Rob's confusion and lost my cell phone which when Rob called, it starts ringing in my pocket. The other day is the winner of all stories... and although it's quite the mystery and rather comical, it comes at quite an expensive (which sucks!). I went into USA Baby to pick up a few things and as I made a purchase I noticed I didn't have my car keys in my pocket. Although I was in somewhat of a panic mode, I figured I must have put my keys in my purse. When I still couldn't find my keys, I decided "Well dumb me must have left them in the car". I go out to the car and NO car keys. So now I am in panic mode and I grab my cell phone to start calling for help when I figured out my lovely cell phone was in my locked vehicle... that's right folks..! So to make a long story short, my sister-n-law Jenny had to bail me out and bring me my spare set of key for me to get home, but the mystery continues as I still can't find my car key. Any ladies that freqently shop at USA Baby, keep your eyes peeled. My poor dad even dug through the store's garbarge can as I thought I might have thrown it away as I threw away an eaten apple core prior to shopping. I thought I would share this comical story on our blog because my lovely husband Rob would bring it up in conversation at some point :) Hopefully this is the worst of my forgetfulness!
For those of you who love preggo belly shots:
Almost 26 weeks- getting BIG!!! I am sure it didn't help that I had 
.jpg)
.jpg)
Happy Anniversary you two! I'm crossing my fingers in hopes your key will show up. Nice title btw.
ReplyDelete