Saturday, November 26, 2011

Very Random Pics

My Silly Boys

She loves playing with her "piggy" toes

Seany and Tyler in their matching outfits. It has been fun seeing Sean wear some of Tyler's old clothes- brings back memories!!!

Like loosing my credit card in the last week and misplacing my key (again, but luckily it was found) is NOT enough. Tyler does play tricks on me so now if I can't find anything I open up the refrigerator first. Unforunately I can't blame loosing my credit card on Tyler, but luckily it was cancelled with no major holiday purchases (outside of my own) were on the bill!!!!

Some of Tyler and Anna's friends from Mommy and Me playgroup with my co-workers. The group is definitely for us ladies and gives us a good time to chat outside of work. The kids are all within months of each other so it's fun and two more will be added to the group soon.. oh my!!!


Brother and Sister Rough House

No comments:

Post a Comment