Although everyday I am reminded and thankful for all of our blessings Thanksgiving is a day that really reminds me how thankful I truly am most importantly to have the best family and friends anyone could ever wish for.
Although Tyler is in his 2 year old fake tantrums not a day goes by where I think I will take these tantrums anyday because it's better than that feeling I had when he was in the NICU and I didn't know what his life would consist of and now to be such a normal boy, I couldn't be more thankful! And Miss Anna... enough said... I am blessed!
Literally the one decent family photo we took on Thanksgiving. Tyler was not wanting to take pictures and Anna's teething so it was hard to keep her hands not in her mouth.
Uncle Ed and Katie
Uncle Dan and Aunt Nikki
Can you tell how excited Tyler was to get his picture taken??
No comments:
Post a Comment