Looks like we are in trouble!!! We have a climber on our hands...Not ready for a big boy bed yet. I like him in the jail cell. I was amazed when I came in the room to find this- my sister can vouche as I was on the phone talking to her when this was happening... kinda hard NOT to laugh even though you don't want to enforce the behavior!
Our little Tyler is almost hitting the "terrible twos" and getting into everything and anything... last week at daycare he decided to put his hand in Shandy's (dog) fresh poop so Terri had to sanitize his hands and luckily none went in his mouth. Some say the "terrible twos" aren't bad and just wait until the three's.. I hope we get the 2's out of the way and the 3's will be a piece of cake- fingers crossed :) Oh and word to the wise, never take more than one child to get pictures taken. I thought I was up for the challenge taking the two to Potrait Innovations today to get Anna's 3 month pictures... hmm... I think they banned the Brenton's from the computer system and will never have us back. Lucky for us there was only one another couple there with their kid, but Tyler tore the place up... meanwhile I am dripping sweat as everybody in the place is judging my parenting :) I have to remember to keep writing down this crazy times with the kids because it's fun to look back on and is always funny (after the fact)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment