YoMama is one of my new favorite frozen yogurt places in Tosa not only because they have so much to pick from and it's delicious for my sweet tooth, but they have non-dairy/peanut-free sorbet for Tyler so we could finally treat him to a "YOMAMA" treat!!! He loved the kiwi strawberry sorbert and it's refreshing when restaurants take the time to accommodate to food allergies because this is the first place he really has eaten at where we did not have to bring food for him. It was funny though everytime I said "YoMama".. Tyler would point to me... yeah that is right, I am "YoMama" :)
Pictures below from our visit along with a few pics from the last few days... we got Mr. Shaggy a haircut and he did great- no tears were shed this time! He is turning into such a little boy! And a few pictures of our princess!!! She is getting so big too!! And I of course had to post some pictures of my God-son, Seany who is such a little peanut!!!
We really did eat dessert first at YoMama's.. it is kinda fun although I feel like after my real meal I need another dessert so I can see why you shouldn't make a habit out of it!!!
Tyler was quite ready for his sorbert... I didn't even prompt this response.
Cheese but decided to look away from the camera!
We are in "YoMama" heaven!
Daddy's little girl
Baby Seany
Tyler finally is giving Seany love.. at first all he cared about was playing with Alex when he was introduced to Sean... I think he was internally worried I was bringing home another baby and that would mean that much less attention on him :)



No comments:
Post a Comment