Friday, August 5, 2011

Meet my Godson.....

Sean William (named after my grandpa) Michna


Exactly 8 weeks and 1 day apart from Anna, my Godson, Sean William was born into this world on August 1st. I was holding out hope that Laura was having a little girl for Anna's sake as I envisioned them growing up to be best friends like my sister and I did but now that Sean is here, I wouldn't want it any other way.. he is the most precious adorable little boy and looks just like his big brother. Tyler and Alex are already best buds and now Tyler is blessed to with another great addition. Between Alex, Tyler, Sean and add Logan into the mix, we are one boy away from a very SOLID starting lineup. Heck with their strength, personality and abilities these four little guys could take on a starting line-up even with one man down :) Looks like Anna and Hailey will have to form an alliance at family functions. Oh what the Beyer Christmas will look like this year :) What fun!!!


Anna looks like a "little GIANT" next to Sean... both don't seem to have the happiest faces, but we will get plenty more of the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment