Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here comes Santa Claus..

Today we were invited to the 15th Annual NICU Graduate Holiday Party at St. Joe's Hospital. I remember them telling me about this Holiday party when Tyler was in the NICU, but I didn't care about it back then as all I cared about is when we would get our little baby home. When I received the invitation in the mail, it was touching!

Children had the opportunity to visit with Santa & they all received a free gift. There was also a girl playing music from the Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra and a Sheriff with his Canine dog for the children to pet. We also had the chance to mingle with the nurses and physicians from the NICU, although I was a little disappointed I didn't run into the lead doctor supervising Tyler's case and some of the nurses that watched him 24/7.

Anyways I was really excited to take Tyler to see Santa for the first time. I envisioned one of three things: 1. Tyler freaking out. 2. Tyler tugging on Santa's beard or 3. Tyler actually enjoying it. Clearly you can see what his response was in the pictures below!!! :) Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming with and missing the Packer Game! (Rob was the good dad and taped the game so we could attend this event. Darn Packer's lost anyways.)




PRICELESS!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment